- Beginning Wednesday, February 1st, gardeners who maintained a raised bed at the King Street Memorial Community Garden may begin to renew for the 2012 season.
- Gardeners in good standing have already been contacted by the committee.
- The season fee is $40 and is payable to The Town of Franklin. The application will be processed through the Franklin Recreation Department, 150 Emmons Street (Old Town Hall)
- Garden beds not renewed by Friday, March 2nd will be assigned to the next person on the wait list.
- Gardeners may not reassign their plot to anyone else.
- The Community Garden Committee will also open a rolling waiting list for the garden beginning February 1st.
- Available gardens will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis and assignments will begin Monday, March 5th pending available space at the garden.
- Sign up for the waiting list ONLINE at http://town.franklin.ma.us/Pages/FranklinMA_Recreation/online by following the links to “Online Registration”, then “Register for Activities” then select “Community Garden”
- You may also visit the Rec Dept and ask to be added to the list if you do not want to do this online
- There is no fee to join the wait list; the $40 fee will only be charged when a garden is assigned.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us